Wednesday, September 11, 2013

11-year-old claims to have gone to 'heaven' Youtube video

11 yr Old Went to Heaven and Saw...!
joel10000a

14,867,087
14:48



I don't believe this little kid went to 'heaven' or 'saw' anything.  I don't believe 'heaven' exists. I don't believe 'heaven' exists or that this kid 'saw' anything except what he thinks he saw which I am sure wasn't a 'heaven'.  People who believe him really need to rethink their intelligence level.  Don't believe something that someone else tells you without concrete and irrefutable evidence.  Personal experience doesn't count without concrete evidence to prove what you experienced.  I don't believe him.  I think he is delusional and so are those who naively believe what he said he saw.  I'm just saying that you should have him provide scientific evidence of this and since he didn't. He's either delusional or lying or both.

No comments:

Post a Comment